Thursday, December 10, 2009

Living the Tao


I have decided to try and live the Tao for a year. So starting on 1/1/2010 I will focus on one verse of the Tao for 4 days. There are 81 verses, which should take me to about mid November.

I welcome anyone to join me on this journey. I will post what the verse of the day is and my thoughts on what I think it means, on what has been happening in my life, etc. I would love to hear what your thoughts are as well.

I am starting to research different translations of the Tao and will be using various authors commentary as well.

For the next three weeks I will post what I have learned about the Tao and Lao Tzu to prepare.

Come take a walk with me.....

2 comments:

  1. Ok just testing to see if my comment gets posted. Traci, I have a MacBook Pro and am trying to upload a photo from iphoto, but it doesn't want to work. Any suggestions? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all the comments - yeah! Margot the photo may be too large try resizing it.

    ReplyDelete